Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 188

Thread: cEe GeE.....

  1. #91
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    mauhhhhhh baybee *L

  2. #92
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    right back atcha baybee *smoooochies* [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #93
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    how you be girl? [img]smile.gif[/img] ...looks like its gonna be a lovely day today...suppose to be 25 out today...I might be headin to the beach...kids get out early today from school so may as well do something with them later on

  4. #94
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm doing well thanks girl *huggies* What beach?? I want to go to the beach *pouts*
    I just saw on Blazey 'n Chloe's board that lily was there and I missed her *sigh* I miss her tons [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #95
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I know i seen that last night when i got home and come on for a few seconds [img]frown.gif[/img] ...misses lily tons...the beach with hutches on it...YUMMY food there...I'm not quite sure what i want to do, but i just know that i dont wanna stay home on this nice day...I went insane yesterday *L* I had the whole day to myself with nothing to do...I tried getting the kids to come home for lunch and to let them stay home but they dont want *L...I just find it pointless going to school and be let out an hour later...oh well...

  6. #96
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beach with hutches on it [img]confused.gif[/img] *L I have no clue what/where you are talking about *giggles* I want to do something too. Maybe I'll take Brady for a walk by the water *shrugs* I'll think of something hopefully *L

  7. #97
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I was thinkin the falls that would be a better idea...I love it there

  8. #98
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That would be cool eh? But your kidlets are in school, how would that work? I am pretty close to the falls *thinks*

  9. #99
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    well my kids get out in the afternoon early *L...OR i can leave my oldest with him and just take Tris cuz he gets out at 11:30...and maybe he can do something with them [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  10. #100
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's an idea *L I would love to go to the Falls but I would have to be back early because my mom and brother are coming over tonight and I do not wanna get stuck in traffic. What to do, what to do on such a lovely day *shrugs*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •